THE DYNAMIC VISION OF RESTORATION CITY CHURCH
Taking total restoration and revival to all nations for the deliverance of all mankind to raise an army for the end time global harvest.
Providing total restoration for total life.
Restoration City Church is a family and community based church of diversity in the southeast London area of the United Kingdom. Restoration City is a house of prayer, passion, purpose, and praise. RCC is an interdenominational church with a dynamic charismatic ministry to all nations.
We will be glad to serve our generation with you.
Please note that anytime you are in London, we would be happy to fellowship with you in any of our services.
Looking For Church?
- That is soundly built on a biblical foundation
- That has a clear cut vision
- That is committed to raising high flyers
- That delivers the constant uncompromising word of God
- That is committed to being a base for families
- That can heal and totally restore hopeless lives
- That can prepare you in your calling
- That has a heart for serving the community
- That will treasure your gifts and talents
- Where Every Body Is Somebody
Join us at Restoration City Church to discover God’s purpose for your life.
We aim at equipping people with the written and spoken Word of God.
- To build a church of excellence, integrity, and power.
- To build a full gospel church that is relevant to this generation
- To influence our communities with Total Restoration and Total Life.
- To reach the lost with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To raise and build families by the principles of God’s Word.
- To train and equip people for the total manifestation of God’s glory.
- To bring hope to the hopeless by helping people to discover their God given potentials.
- To bring healing and deliverance to people under satanic attacks.
- Equip our members for economic empowerment
Statement Of Faith
We believe that Scripture teaches that there is only one true and living God who has chosen to reveal Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22).
We believe that man is a sinful being in need of redemption (Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7; Psalm 51:5; Ecclesiastes 7:29; John 6:44; Romans 5:12-21; 1 Corinthians 2:14).
We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He is the Son of God and the son of man, that He came to save man from condemnation of sin by offering His blood as an atonement and making it available to all who exercise faith in Him (Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:31, 35; John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (Luke 7:50, 24:47; Romans 10:13-15; 1 Corinthians 1:18; 2 Corinthians 2:15; Ephesians 2:8, 9; 2 Timothy 1:9; Titus 2:11, 3:5-7).
We believe the Scriptures ascribe to the Holy Spirit the acts and attributes of an intelligent being, and that the works of God such as creation, inspiration, giving of life, and sanctification are also ascribed to the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2; Job 33:4; Mark 3:29; John 16:8, 13; Acts 7:51, 10:19, 13:2, 13:4, 16:6; 1 Corinthians 2:11, 6:11, 12; Ephesians 4:30; 1 Peter 3:18; 2 Peter 1:21).
We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Romans 8:5; Philippians 2:12, 13; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; 1 John 2:29).
We believe that the baptism in the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it (Joel 2:28; Acts 2:4).
We believe that all mankind is subject to the death of the body as a result of original sin. The soul and spirit do not die, but immediately after death enter into a conscious state of happiness or misery according to the character here possessed by rejection or acceptance of the Savior (Ecclesiastes 12:7; Romans 5:12; Philippians 1:23).
We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life and the lost without Christ to everlasting damnation (Matthew 24:31-46; Acts 24:15; Revelation 22:11).
We believe in the personal, physical and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ to reign in power and glory. (Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer (Isaiah 53:4, 5; James 5:14, 15; 1 Peter 2:24).
Restoration City Church is a family and community based church of diversity in the south of London in the United Kingdom. Restoration City is a house of prayer, passion, purpose, and praise. RCC is an interdenominational church with a dynamic charismatic ministry to all nations.
Week Day Service: 7pm -10pm
Sunday Morning: 10:30am - 1:30pm
Sunday Evening: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
55-63 Grove Vale, East Dulwich SE22 8EQ